We are very excited to announce that Baylor University’s Garland School of Social Work and Friends for Life have partnered together to offer an online educational opportunity, “A Complete Guide to Guardianship.”
- This program is great for...
- New and professional guardians
- Family guardians
- Senior Advocates
- Specially Abled Advocates
- Attorneys and court staff
- Anyone who wants to know more about guardianship
If you would like to enroll a group of people, please download this spreadsheet and email it to Theresa_Hagan@baylor.edu
Special thanks to our sponsors for making this training possible:
John W. Caldwell, Jr. San Angelo, Texas
Please click "SHOW ALL" below to view all of the available courses on one page. Thank you.