Baylor's Lifelong Learning is a primarily volunteer-led membership-based organization that offers an array of learning opportunities and experiences. Each fall and spring semester, member-designed courses and special events entice intellectually curious adults to explore a wide range of interests.
If you are looking for a comfortable venue for friendship, leadership opportunities, and stimulating learning, come join us.
How to get involved
Click “Lifelong Learning” on in the left-hand menu to browse: Courses
- You must purchase a Lifelong Learning Membership to register for LLL courses.
- LLL’s Curriculum Committee designs twelve courses for each fall and spring. Email LifelongLearning@Baylor.edu to suggest an instructor or topic to the Committee.
- Lifelong Learning events are open to the public, so come see what LLL is all about
- Coffee events are free, so you are welcome to invite a friend. There is no need to register for Coffees.
- To register for the luncheons, please call our office (online registration not available).
- LLL’s Events Committee designs coffees, luncheons, and bus trips for each fall and spring. Email LifelongLearning@Baylor.edu to suggest a speaker, venue, or destination to the Committee.
- Our group is primarily member-operated: Lifelong Learners help design and run the courses and events.
- You can join this collaborative community by working with the Board, one of the standing committees, or acting as a classroom host. Committees included Events, Curriculum, Publicity and Membership, Conveners, and Historian.
- Email LifelongLearning@Baylor.edu to find out what leadership roles are currently open.
- To become a member, please select "Student Profile (single user)” below to enroll yourself or "Household Profile" to enroll more than one person.
- Please note: If you already have a student profile with us, please log into your profile (click LOGIN/CREATE ACCOUNT above) and add a membership.